The Baltimore SIGAda Meeting is conducted in the Cafeteria of Building 1 at JHU/APL in Laurel Maryland.
Use the second entrance for JHU/APL (past the pond &
conference center) and park in the Building 1 Visitor Parking.
Enter the building through the double doors near the flag-pole.
The meeting is in the cafeteria (to the right of the guard's
desk). Directions follow.
|The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory is located just off of Maryland Route 29 on 365 acres, halfway between Baltimore, MD, and Washington, DC. The campus-like grounds include over 40 buildings housing more than 90 specialized laboratories and facilities, a technical library, and a conference center.|
From Washington, DC or Baltimore:
1. Exit onto MD Route 32 West, the Columbia exit (~ 10 miles);
2. Left onto U.S. Route 29 South at light (~ 2.5 miles)
3. Right onto ramp for Johns Hopkins Rd
4. Right at light onto John Hopkins Road
5. Right onto APL Drive for Main Lobby Entrance, just past the lake.
Once on APL Drive, turn left at the flag-pole into the Building 1 Visitor Parking.
Use Building 1 entrance near the flag-pole. The meeting is in the cafeteria.
Map of APL Facilities and Parking
If you have comments or suggestions, email the DC SIGAda Webmaster
updated 6 February 2005